S&C Health and Safety Quiz
1) You should use safety glasses whenever you are working with tools and soldering iron.
2) You should use an apron whenever you are working with tools and soldering iron.
3) When working with electrical components you should:
a) Run around the room
c) Check your Facebook
d) Follow all written procedure
d) Don't follow all written procedure
4) Broken or damaged tools should be labeled with DAMAGED DO NOT USE. The teacher should be notified so that the tool may be repaired or replaced.
5) Which of the following will burn your skin upon contact?
a) Shorted components
b) Soldering Irons
c) All of the above
6) Small wires can easily puncture the skin.
7) You should always make the people around you aware that you are using a hot soldering iron.
8) You should never work with tools or equipment that you have not been instructed on how to use safely.
9) Side cutters are used to:
a) Cut board
b) Trim your nails
b) Cut small wires
10) When waiting to use a machine you should:
a) Crowd around the person using it
b) Form an orderly queue behind the person using the machine
c) Start up a conversation with the person using the machine
Quiz script provided by