|Task 1||Task 2||Task 3||Task 4||Task 5||Task 6||Homework Tasks|
Multiple LED Control
1 Circuit Design
- The Arduino has multiple outputs, which can be used to control a variety of components.
- We will now get it to control 2 LEDs.
- First, you will need to connect another LED through a 330 ohm resistor as shown in the picture below.
- Now we can write a program to get the LEDs to flash.
- Start a new sketch and call it LEDmultiple, then write the following code.
- Silver, as per the example above, write the program to get the 2 LEDs to flash alternatively.
- Gold, In the previous topic(lesson 2), you wrote a program to control the LED using a switch. Now write a program that will get the LEDs to flash when you are holding the switch down.
- Platinum, Write a program to get the LEDs to flash when you momentarily push the switch and then stop when you momentarily push the switch again.