|Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4||Week 5||Week 6||Week 7||Additional SolidWorks help||BBL tasks||Assessment guidance|
Evaluating Your Work
1 Badge it
- Now, use the snipping tool and take a screenshot of your progress ladders as they are currently.
- Using your current bar graphs, discuss the following:
- Which of the Design Engineering(DE) curriculum outcomes have you made the most progress in (hint: Look at how far each bar graph has progressed in the colours)?
- Now explain why you think you have made the most progress in for this outcome.
- Which outcome have you made the lease progress in?
- Explain why you think you have made the least progress in this outcome?
- Look back at your previous project evaluation, you stated what you intended to do to improve, have you done it yes or no and explain your answer.
- How do you intend to improve on the outcome with the lowest points in your next project.
- For your current project, identify and explain 2 tasks that you feel went very well (these can be any tasks in researching, designing, making or evaluating)?
- Now identify 2 tasks that you feel did not go well and why (these can be any tasks in researching, designing, making or evaluating)?
- How would you improve on the above 2 tasks if you were to build the project again?
- Self evaluation.
- In your own words, describe how you managed the entire Design Engineering process for this project.
- Here are some examples you could include:
- How well you managed your time?
- How well did you focus on your work?
- Did you complete all the badges?
- Did you try your best at all times?
- Make sure you explain all of your answers (Why do you think this)?