Let's go Racing
- You are now going to compete in a knock out drag racing event.
- You will need to record your events and write a report on the events. You will need to use the competition grid from the open drive to track you progress.
2 Badge it
- Complete the competition grid of your events with a very basic report of the event.
- Your report will need to include details of the pulley and wheel sizes you chose.
- Complete the competition grid with a basic report of the event
- Your report will include which pulley configurations was best and why(use examples of winning cars in this report).
- Complete the competition grid and write up a detailed events report as before. Include improvements you could make to your designs, a description of the pulleys used by different racers and decide which was best with a detailed explanation.