|Week 1 - 555 Timer||Week 2 - The PCB Design||Week 3 - Making||Week 4 - Evaluation|
Evaluating Your Work
1 Badge it
- Return to your previous evaluation on bournetolearn.com and take a screenshot of your progress ladders from your last evaluation. Add this to your new document.
- Now, use the snipping tool and take a screenshot of your progress ladders as they are currently.
- Discuss your progress against the progress ladders when comparing them from this project to the last one (Comparing the 2 progress ladders):
- Have you made the progress you would like to have made?
- What curriculum area have you made the most progress since the last project in and why (from the previous progress ladder to this one)?
- What curriculum area have you made the least progress since the last project in and why (from the previous progress ladder to this one)?
- Now, using your current bar graphs, discuss the following:
- Which of the Design Engineering(DE) curriculum outcomes have you made the most progress in since the start of the year (hint: Look at how far each bar graph has progressed in the colours)?
- Now explain why you think you have made the most progress in for this outcome.
- Which outcome have you made the least progress in since the start of the year?
- Explain why you think you have made the least progress in this outcome?
- Now, explain how do you intend to improve on the outcome with the lowest points in your next project.
- For your current project, identify and explain 2 tasks that you feel went very well (these can be any specific tasks in researching, designing, making or evaluating) e.g, Adding the dimensions to the housing in SolidWorks?
- Now identify 2 tasks that you feel did not go well and why (these can be any specific tasks in researching, designing, making or evaluating) e.g, getting the multicore wires to go through the hole in the PCB?
- How would you improve on the above 2 tasks if you were to build the project again?
- Self evaluation.
- In your own words, describe how you managed the entire Design Engineering process for this project.
- Here are some examples you could include:
- How well you managed your time?
- How well did you focus on your work?
- Did you complete all the badges?
- Did you try your best at all times?
- Make sure you explain all of your answers (Why do you think this)?