The Drawer Alarm
1 Soldering the PCB
- You've soldered enough PCBs together in the past that you should be able to construct this one with very little guidance.
- Use the image below as a guide along with the labels on the PCB, and be sure to solder in your components the correct way around.
- You'll need to thread the PP3 battery snap through the strain relief hole, so it doesn't get ripped from your board.
- Photograph both sides of your board.
- You will be awarded a silver, gold or platinum badge depending upon the quality of your soldering, flying leads and component placement.