The Drawer Alarm
1 Researching Drawer Alarms
- In this project you are going to design and build an alarm.
- The alarm will respond to light levels in its environment and will sound if it detects a change.
- This means the alarm could be placed in a drawer, jewellery box or cupboard and if they are opened it will sound.
- Conduct some research to see if there are any similar alarms already available on the market.
- The alarm needs to meet the following criteria
- Responds to changes in light
- Responds with audibly (a buzzer for instance)
- Responds with visually (lights for instance)
- Has the ability to be armed and disarmed.
Badge It - Silver
- Firstly, create your own version of the table below in Word or Excel, then use your research from the criteria above to fill in the table below.