|Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4||Week 5||Week 6||Homework Tasks|
The 555 Fan
1 Assembling the case.
- Put together part of the case as shown below.
- Next you'll need to attach your finished PCB to the mounting plate as you have done previously, this can be seen below.
- The motor now needs to be mounted using a cable tie and the panel needs to be glued in place.
- Attaching the fan blade come next.
- Be careful not to push the fan blade to far back on the motor.
- This will then need to be glued in place onto your project.
- This is what your completed project should look like.
- Take photographs of your fan (without the front cover) from front, side, top and perspective elevations.
- Your badge will be awarded according to the quality of your work.