|Design Engineering Theory Topics - Home Page|
- Electronic systems are used to make our lives improve. Modern electronic systems have been developing very quickly.
- Electricity was discovered over a 100 years ago and its use in our everyday life has progressed rapidly, especially over the last 30 years.
Questions to consider
- Write a list of all the electronic products you can think of.
- If you could keep only one electronic product in your life, what would it be?
- Think of an electronic product you would like that does not exist?
- What would you like the product to do?
- Why do you think it will be useful?
- What sort of people do you think would buy it?
- Electronic systems have developed very rapidly over the past 100 years.