Books about Technology
- useful as a follow up for the Yr 8 Artificial Intelligence Topic
- a collection of nine stories regarding humans, robots and morality.
- It introduces Asimov's Three Laws of Robotics.
- The do-it-yourself hobbyist market, particularly in the area of electronics, is hotter than ever.
- This books gives the "evil genius" loads of projects to delve into, from an ultrasonic microphone, to a body heat detector, and all the way to a Star Wars Light Saber.
- This book makes creating these devices fun, inexpensive, and easy.