Books about Technology
- useful as a follow up for the Yr 8 Artificial Intelligence Topic
- a collection of nine stories regarding humans, robots and morality.
- It introduces Asimov's Three Laws of Robotics.
- The do-it-yourself hobbyist market, particularly in the area of electronics, is hotter than ever.
- This books gives the "evil genius" loads of projects to delve into, from an ultrasonic microphone, to a body heat detector, and all the way to a Star Wars Light Saber.
- This book makes creating these devices fun, inexpensive, and easy.
- TE&T is the IET’s award-winning monthly magazine and associated website for professional engineers, with a circulation of approximately 140,000. It covers all areas of engineering and technology through exclusive news, features, analysis, announcements and job adverts. The printed edition of E&T Magazine is sent to IET members 9 times per year and the digital edition is published 12 times per year.
- The scope of E&T’s coverage is very broad and is aimed at professionals working in all areas of engineering and technology, including the key industry sectors of the built environment, design and production, energy, information and communications and transport.
- Get essential design engineering news, the latest technical briefs, and key industry updates you can also sign up to their newsletter and get these updates automatically.
- Find out about the following topics:
- Power Management
- Motion Design
- Photonics & Imaging
- Electronics & Sensors
- Founded in 2003, Science News for Students is an award-winning online publication dedicated to providing age-appropriate, topical science news to learners, parents and educators. Science News for Students is a publication of the Science News Media Group, which is a program of the Society for Science, a nonprofit 501(c)(3) membership organization dedicated to public engagement in scientific research and education. Science News for Students — which is free to use — helps to fulfill the Society’s mission by connecting the latest in scientific research to learning in and out of the classroom.
- Since 1921, when renowned journalist Edward W. Scripps and California zoologist William Emerson Ritter founded the Society (then known as Science Service), the Society has conveyed the excitement of science and research directly to the public through its award-winning publications. The organization launched its flagship publication in 1921 as Science News-Letter. The publication, which was redesigned as a magazine in 1926, quickly grew into a prime source of science news for libraries, schools and individuals. Renamed Science News in 1966, this award-winning magazine now attracts millions of readers annually to its daily online and biweekly print publications.
- The MagPi is the official Raspberry Pi magazine. Written for the community, it is packed with Pi-themed projects, computing and electronics tutorials, how-to guides, and the latest community news and events.
- They sit at the intersection of coding and electronics. Inside each issue you’ll find tutorials on subjects like:
- ICON is one of the world’s leading architecture and design magazines, published quarterly in print and sharing news daily online. Established in 2003 in London, we interview the most exciting architects and designers in the world, review the best new buildings, critically explore the most innovative and influential design trends, and review an eclectic range of exhibitions and events.
- Beautifully presented, rigorous and insightful, ICON shows you what’s happening in architecture and design today – and what it means for the future.