BGS LCD display assembly
- Follow the following step-by-step instructions to complete the BGS LCD display.
- First solder the Arduino Nano to the PCB, then you will need the following components:
- 120 ohm resistor
- 1k resistor
- 10k resistor
- 100uF electrolytic capacitor
- 1N4001 diode
- Header pins
- Now you will need to solder the header pins to the LCD display.
- Next, join the LCD to the PCB with the header pins, Make sure the board is the correct way around.
- You will need to solder on top of the board, make sure you do not join the pins together while sodering.
- The finished product, there are now 3 pins to connect to your own PCB,
- +5V (the red wire), this is the 5V power input
- Gnd (the black wire), this is the ground or negative
- Rx (receive input), this is the input form the Genie microcontroller.