Evaluating Your Work
1 Badge it
- Use the snipping tool and take a screenshot of your progress ladders as they are currently.
- Using the bar graphs, discuss the following:
- Which of the Design Engineering(DE) outcomes have you achieved the highest number of points in?
- Now explain why you think this is your best outcome.
- Which outcome do you have the least points in?
- Explain why you think you have the least points in this outcome?
- How do you intend to improve on the outcome with the lowest points in your next project.
- For your current project, identify and explain 2 tasks that you feel went very well?
- Now identify 2 tasks that you feel did not go well and why?
- How would you improve on the above 2 tasks if you were to build the project again?
- Self evaluation.
- In your own words, describe how you managed the entire Design Engineering process for this project.
- You can include the following:
- How well you managed your time?
- How well you managed the making?
- How well you managed the research?
- How well you managed the designing?
- Make sure you explain all of your answers (Why do you think this)?