|Task 1||Task 2||Task 3||Task 4||Task 5||Task 6||Task 7||Homework Tasks|
1 The build-up
- You've now created a 3D model, and are the proud owner of a working LED light circuit.
- To finish, you'll need to build a cutting sheet from your 3D parts, laser cut them, stick them together and install your PCB.
- To convert parts with no arches or curves, watch the video below.
- If your design has curves or arches in it, watch the video below.
- Build your cutting sheet, packing all the parts as tightly together as possible.
- Remember to turn all the lines red, so that the laser cutter cuts through the material!
- Silver: Produce a cutting sheet with at least two parts on it
- Gold: Produce a full cutting sheet for your product
- Platinum: Produce a neat, tightly packed cutting sheet which minimizes waste.