|Challenge 1||Challenge 2||Evaluation||Homework Tasks||Achievements|
Challenges Homework Tasks
- Identify as many faults as you can in the soldered boards above.
- For each fault, describe why you think think it is a fault and what are the possible electrical issues with fault.
- Stripboarding is a method of designing a permanent circuit board. There are alternatives, the other method we use at BGS is etching.
- Investigate the process of making a permanent PCB using an etching tank.
- Record your findings in a document and upload them to www.bournetolearn.com
- Draw the flowchart symbol for a 'decision' and describe the difference between an analogue input and a digital input.
- Name 3 input components.
- Name 3 output components.
- Take a photograph of your work and upload it to www.bournetolearn.com homework 3 badge.